Part1 Device Setting
1. Insert the standard SIM card, which is smaller in iPhone, turn on the T60 device. And add one antenna into the GPRS module.
2. T60 device will search the GPRS signal. (GPRS module support 900/1800/1900 MHZ)
3. After the device gets the GPRS signal.
4. Click “M” to enter Main Menu，“Setup”→“System”→“Net”→“Mode”，Select “Client”option.
5. Set the “IP Address” to “0.0.0.0”press “C” to save the settings.
6. Also in the Main Menu“Setup”→“System”→“GPRS”option Enable the “GPRS” function.
7. In the “Setup” sub menu please select “GPRS” option and click “OK”.
8.In the GPRS option there are two options:
Server IP: The server IP is the Public IP address (it is from ISP). It is the PC Server IP that the T60 device will connected with.
Press “OK” to enter IP setting interface. And input public IP address.
Server Port: The port is the software communication port. The device will send attendance data and get commands via this port to attendance software. (The default port is 5010)
Part2 Communication Software Setting
1.The next step comes to setting the software. In the Prjcomm.exe software interface, please add a terminal first. pay attention that you just select “ LAN(Client)” mode for device GPRS communication.
2. Use “USB Cable” to communicate with the device with software. Select “GPRS” option type in “GGSN”, Server IP address (The server IP is PC’s public IP address), Port number and GGSN’s account User Name and Password.