POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD
Última actualización se hizo el 4 de agosto, 2020
Esta Política de Privacidad (la “Política”) describe cómo Anviz Global Inc. y sus empresas subsidiarias y afiliadas (“Anviz”, “Secu365”, “nosotros", "nos", "nuestro(s)/a(s)") recogen y usan la información personal y la otra proporcionada por usted.
El término “Servicios” significa los Sitios de Web, Aplicaciones de Web, Aplicaciones Móviles, Firmware, Servicios de Suscripción y Productos. Los términos “usted” o “su(s)” que se usan en esta Política, se refieren a cualquier persona o entidad que accedan o utilicen los Servicios.
Recoger y usar la información personal y otra se lleva a cabo mediante los siguientes métodos:
1) Sitios de Web localizados en www.anviz.com, www.secu365.com, sus sub-dominios y todos otros sitios de web creados por nosotros (conjuntamente los “Sitios”),
2) Servicios o software a los que se puede acceder o los anteriores que se puede descargar a través de los Sitios (“Aplicaciones de Web”),
3) Software that may be downloaded to your smartphone or tablet to access services (“Aplicaciones Móviles”),
4) Software (“Firmware”) que se instala en los productos de hardware de Anviz y Secu365 (“Productos”),
5) Servicios de Suscripción, incluyendo los servicios a los que se puede acceder utilizando las Aplicaciones de Web y las Aplicaciones Móviles (“Servicios de Suscripción”), todo para su uso en conjunto con los Productos.
POR FAVOR LEA ESTA POLÍTICA CUIDADOSAMENTE. AL USAR, ACCEDER O DESCARGAR CUALQUIERA DE NUESTROS SERVICIOS, USTED ACEPTA Y ESTÁ DE ACUERDO CON LAS PRÁCTICAS DESCRITAS EN ESTA POLÍTICA, EN SU NOMBRE Y EN EL DE TODAS LAS PERSONAS Y EMPRESAS A LAS QUE REPRESENTA.
Esta Política se incorpora por referencia y está sujeta a los términos aplicables que rigen los Servicios que usted está utilizando, incluyendo las Condiciones Generales de Servicio, que están disponibles aquí, y el Contrato de Licencia para el Usuario Final, que está disponible aquí. Al utilizar los Servicios, usted acepta y acata estas políticas adicionales.
- 1. INFORMACIÓN PERSONAL QUE RECOGEMOS.
- 2. TECNOLOGÍAS DE COOKIES Y RASTREO.
- 3. CÓMO USAMOS SU INFORMACIÓN.
- 4. CUÁNDO DIVULGAMOS SU INFORMACIÓN.
- 5. ACCESO Y ACTUALIZACIÓN DE SU INFORMACIÓN PERSONAL.
- 6. SEGURIDAD.
- 7. RETENCIÓN.
- 8. APLICACIÓN REGIONAL.
- 9. TRANSFERENCIAS DE DATO INTERNACIONALES.
- 10. NIÑOS.
- 11. ACTUALIZACIONES DE ESTA POLÍTICA DE PRIVACIDAD.
- 12. INFORMACIÓN DE CONTACTO.
- INFORMACIÓN PERSONAL QUE RECOGEMOS.
Información que Usted nos Proporciona
You may create an account, fill in a form on a Anviz or Secu365 Site or correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise your personal information involuntarily provided to us. This may include any or all information provide to us when you register on our Sites, App(s) and/or Products, place an order with us, participate in discussion forums or social media functions on our Sites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, download firmware, software and apps, or when you report a problem with our Sites, Services, App(s), Product(s), or otherwise request support. Personal information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also collect your user name and password, and responses to security questions.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you use the Sites and Anviz and Secu365 Products, we collect certain information automatically, including
- technical information or data collected from your computer or device, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser and device type, operating system, Internet Service Provider (ISP), time zone and language settings;
- details of your visits to the Sites, including referring/exit pages, landing pages, pages viewed, click counts, date and time stamps and similar information;
- any phone number or email address used to contact us;
- usage data about how and when you use Anviz/Secu365 Products, other devices that are connected to Anviz/Secu365 Products, and what features of Anviz/Secu365 Products you use;
- technical information and data gathered when your Anviz/Secu365 Products are connected to the Internet, such as how many and which devices are connected to your network, when you use the devices and the amount of network traffic generated;
- certain Anviz/Secu365 Products collect information about your location.
- Information We Receive From Other Sources
We may receive your name and contact information from a third party who has invited you to be an authorized user of Sites or an Anviz/Secu365 Product, as described in our Terms of Service, available at www.anviz.com or www.secu365.com.
COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES.
When you visit the Sites, we and our service providers acting on our behalf, automatically collect certain data using tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. Other data collection tools may include local storage (e.g., Flash Cookies, HTML5), web beacons (e.g., pixel tags, clear GIFs), embedded script programming code, ETag identifier at URL, log file information (e.g., IP address), location data (e.g., GPS coordinates), device information (e.g., MAC address), and analytics information (e.g., Google Analytics).
You may to opt-out of some of these technologies by referring to your web browsers and/or Devices options or settings menu. However, doing so may disable many of the portions, features, or functionality of the Site. For example, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject cookies. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
We use the information we collect about you to:
- understand how users interact with our Sites, Apps and Products, including how often our Sites, Apps and Products are used and what features are most popular, so that we can make improvements;
- register accounts for you on the Sites or Products or Device(s);
- provide information and Products, and facilitate Product features you have requested;
- communicate with you for both administrative and promotional purposes;
- carry out our responsibilities under any contracts between you and us;
- provide you with relevant marketing materials and information;
- administer the Sites and enforce our rules and policies;
- help you navigate the Sites;
- research and analyze the usage data, preferences, and trends of Site visitors and customers;
- diagnose technical problems with the Sites or Products;
- maintain information security efforts regarding your information, the Sites and Products;
- fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
WHEN WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION.
It is our policy not to sell your information in all circumstance. It is our policy not to share your information with third parties for the above-mentioned purposes. However, there are instances where we may share your information with a third party
- when you voluntarily publish that information through the Sites or Products;• where we are legally permitted or required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
- if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve actual or potential abuse of the Sites, the Products or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of our infrastructure);
- if this information is anonymized or aggregated; and to our affiliates, agents, contractors, and service providers in order to provide a product or service you have requested, or to provide certain services on our behalf such as data hosting and processing, customer support, analytics and information technology services.
- to any party you request that we disclose your information to.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any email or using the unsubscribe method in any text message you receive from us.
As described in our Terms of Service, you are responsible for keeping personal information you provide us accurate and up to date. You can generally access, update, restrict the use of, or delete your Account and communication preferences at any time in the following ways:
- by signing into your online account, if you have one;
- by contacting us via email. Please be sure to include your name, email address and specific relevant information about the information you would like to access or update, or the material that you no longer wish to receive. We may ask that you reasonably prove your identity before taking any action with respect to your information.
- Please note that our ability to provide access to, update, restrict or delete information we possess about you may be limited by technical (e.g., active servers only) and/or legal requirements or rights, such that we will try to honor your request, but cannot guarantee that we can or will.
- Further, by restricting the use of or deleting your information, you may not be able to use some or all of the features of the Sites or Products.
- We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of data for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier. Online tools for the exercise of access, deactivation/restriction, correction, or deletion requests are available on a regional basis by signing into Sites.
Anviz and Secu365 take reasonable administrative, technical and physical precautions with respect to the personal information in its control. However, we cannot guarantee that any security measure we employ will be 100% secure. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate thesituation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Anviz and Secu365 strongly recommend frequently updating your computer password, Mobile device password, Device passcode and access code for your Anviz/Secu365 Product with complex, non-obvious codes and/or passwords.
- Anviz and Secu365 generally store your personal information on their servers until you delete or edit it, or for as long as you remain a Anviz/Secu365 customer, in order to provide you with Anviz/Secu365 Products. In addition, Anviz and/or Secu365 may store your personal information to resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements and comply with applicable laws.
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides California consumers with the right to obtain information from us about the personal information about you that we collect, use, and disclose. You can exercise your rights through an authorized agent by providing relevant details to allow sign in Sites. If you cannot access Sites, you or your agent can make a request to email@example.com or by calling 415-677-4497.
If you choose to exercise your privacy rights, you have the right to not to receive discriminatory treatment or a lesser degree of service from Sites.
We do not not sell your personal information. See our page on understanding and controlling your personal information for more information on exercising your rights. Where the online tool is not currently available for access requests in your region, a request may be made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
Anviz and Secu365’s operations are located in the United States or China and Anviz and Secu365 use service providers located in the United States or elsewhere outside of China. As a result, your personal information will be transferred to the United States or other foreign jurisdictions and by providing your personal information you are explicitly consenting to such transfer.
Children under the age of 13 may not use and/or access our Sites or Products without the consent and authorization of a parent, legal guardian, who is at least 18 years of age or the age of majority (whichever is older). We do not intentionally gather information from people who are under the age of 13.
In compliance with the Privacy Principles, we commit to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your Personally Identifiable information. If you wish to access, modify or have any dispute regarding your User Information, including Personally Identifiable Information, please first contact us with any questions, comments or concerns as follows:
Anviz Global Inc.
ATTN: Legal Department
41656 Christy Street
Fremont, CA 94538